- Destination: HAL Aerospace Museum,Bangalore
- Time Of Event: Throughout the year
- Visited On: 01st July 2014
- Note: 3 hours should be enough to visit every corner of the museum
- About: HAL Aerospace Museum is India’s first aerospace museum located at Hindustan Aeronautics LTD premises, in Bangalore. Established in 2001, the Museum is part of the HAL Heritage Centre and Aero Space Museum, and showcases the growth of the Indian aviation industry and HAL for six decades. The museum houses displays of various aircraft and helicopters , Aircraft engine models, Flight Simulators, a mock Air Traffic Control Tower and exhibit of Indian aviation history. The Museum is maintained by HAL (one of Asia’s largest Aerospace companies).
- Direction: You can go by own transport. Else, there are number of buses from Marathahalli.